- “Desert Odyssey was an unmistakable invitation to come away to a quiet place to reflect and find comfort in my sudden and unexpected journey of grief. We were a small and motley group of sojourners. Yet out of the incongruity and awkwardness, our sojourner guide sensitively and skillfully led us through a series of deep reflections.”
~ Sojourner from Singapore
- "The trip into Desert Odyssey is worth your time. It gave me hope, courage, and increased my faith to handle any situation in life!”
~ Sojourner from Bahamas
- "Desert Odyssey came to me just in time. I’m going back home healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually. As I continue to apply the Desert Odyssey principles, my life will become a beacon of hope to the brokenhearted.”
~ Sojourner from Swaziland
- “It has been so rich to hear and share the life experience of sojourners from distinct cultures and traditions and finally find in them brothers and sisters to continue the journey together.”
~ Sojourner from Switzerland
- “The desert is a metaphor for your challenging moments, and none of us knows it all. I was personally challenged to address areas in my life that I thought would resolve themselves. I am delighted I can now face them lovingly and confidently.”
~ Sojourner from Kenya
Desert Odyssey is a process to bring about transformation, a programme that provides a map to navigate this journey, and a place of generous and radical hospitality where transformation is lived out.
Desert Odyssey is to help us traverse the desert of our own painful and bewildering experiences. It is being able to start anew, our lives re-storied, our brokenness re-membered, our relationships re-conciled. It is a journey of discoveries and conversations.
Every journey into the unknown and the unfamiliar requires a map and a compass to help us navigate the journey. At Desert Odyssey, the map consists of the following contours and terrain.
Sojourners who have traveled the desert terrain, and what their journey was like.